6 fun and varied activities to learn about the history of aviation. In this collection, you will find facts throughout the fun print at home activity to complete, with both clear video and written instructions. Perfect for curious minds who want to learn about a fun new topic. 6 themed activities include paper planes, a board-game, a model of 1st plane, 3D wall art and fortune teller.
6 activities included :
1. Da Vinci's Designs : Learn about the genius behind the first every aviation prototypes 500 years before they became reality by building Da Vinci's Fortune Teller.
2. 3D Hot Air Balloons : Learn about the brothers who pioneered the first hot air balloons by creating your own customizable 3D poster.
3. Wright brothers : Learn about the pioneering brothers who built the first working plane by creating your very own model of that first plane used on December 17th 1903.
4. Pilots of legend : Learn about the first ever airshow and iconic historical pilots and planes by building and playing your very own fun board-game.
5. Super sonic paper planes : Learn about how planes broke the sound barrier and how design is key for flight by creating 3 fun paper planes to play with.
Players : 1+
Length : 20 minutes
Age : 6 years +
Best for : family time, educative play & rainy days
Content includes :
- Colour activity printable pack (A4 pages to print one sided in colour)
- Eco low-Ink printable version (A4 pages to print one sided including in black and white)